- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
Badminton’s future stars in Durban action
- Updated: April 3, 2013
The national and interprovincial under-15 badminton championships have got underway in Durban.
Day one started with the interprovincial section and the strong team from Namibia beat Boland 7-1 in the A section’s opening round. Defending champions Northern Gauteng then drew against the local team from KZN.
After the opening two rounds Free State are leading the B-section with four points after two matches and in the A section Northern Gauteng are leading with three points after two matches.
Namibia are tied on two points each with KZN but have a game in hand.
Wednesday will see the completion of the team event with the individual events ÔÇô starting with mixed doubles on Thursday. The finals are scheduled for Saturday evening.