- Dusi seedings up for grabs at Umpetha Challenge
- Honoured Prinsloo looks to make even bigger strides
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
Continental honours for weightlifting’s Du Plooy
- Updated: March 27, 2013
South African Weightlifting Federation president Kevin du Plooy has been appointed as a board member of the Weightlifting Federation of Africa (WFA).
Cape Town based Du Plooy, in his new position, will also be responsible for the Medical Committee.
National and 2012 London Olympics coach, Aveenash Pandoo was also elected to the Coaching and Scientific Research Committee.
Both were elected at the WFA Electoral Congress which took place in Tunis, Tunisia earlier this year.