- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
Continental honours for weightlifting’s Du Plooy
- Updated: March 27, 2013
South African Weightlifting Federation president Kevin du Plooy has been appointed as a board member of the Weightlifting Federation of Africa (WFA).
Cape Town based Du Plooy, in his new position, will also be responsible for the Medical Committee.
National and 2012 London Olympics coach, Aveenash Pandoo was also elected to the Coaching and Scientific Research Committee.
Both were elected at the WFA Electoral Congress which took place in Tunis, Tunisia earlier this year.