- Catch SA’s stars in action at national and continental championships
- Ruhan has his sights set on World Championships
- SA’s elite BMX riders chase UCI points for Rio 2016
- Banyana must beat Cote d’Ivoire to earn World Cup slot
- Ryle the star of South Africa at Rescue 2014
- Jordaan urges Banyana to do the nation proud in Namibia
- Smith surfs to runners-up spot in Portugal
- Olympic cyclists drop back as Pioneer wraps up
- Klaasen and Butorac win second title of 2014
- SA’s Optimist team upbeat ahead of World Championship
Catch the Olympic, Paralympic updates on TV
- Updated: December 14, 2012
Following the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics in London, fans of South African Olympic sport can look forward to yet another quality television product to be aired on local screens from 18 December, 2012.
The 30-minute show, titled the Olympic Review Show, will premiere at 7.30pm on Tuesday, 18 December on SuperSport’s SS6 channel.
Repeat screenings will follow regularly, with the final for this particular episode scheduled for Christmas Day, 25 December.
The show will also be aired on the pay channel’s HD channels.
Sports fans can look forward to a behind-the-scenes take on exactly how SASCOC’s popular quarterly magazine, Road to Rio 2016, is produced at the Cape Town offices of Highbury Safika Media.
There’ll also be inserts from the 2012 TUKS University awards ceremony which featured many an Olympic athletes and coach.
The show also showcases hugely successful Paralympian coach, Suzanne Ferreira’s excellent work in Stellenbosch and there’s also October’s Coaching Framework implementation plan held at SASCOC’s Olympic House in Johannesburg.
Viewing times for the Olympic Review Show are as follows:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SS6)
19 Dec: 8.30am (SS6)
20 Dec: 12 noon (SS6)
21 Dec: 2pm (SS6 and CSN)
24 Dec: 7.30am (SS7)
25 Dec: 8am (SS5)
HD channel viewing:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SHD)
19 Dec: 5.30am (SH2)
20 Dec: 3.30pm (SHD4)
24 Dec: 12.20pm (SHD4)