- Thabiso nets twice as Olympic footballers triumph
- SA flag flies high in Olympic village
- Getting to Rio is the pinnacle of Prinsloo’s sporting dreams
- SA sailors head for Rio and ‘going to Graceland’
- Banyana go down to Kiwis in Games warm-up fixture
- Triathlon ace Roberts reverses roles in Rio
- Hartley relishing the chance of a repeat performance in Rio… or better
- TDF ace Meintjes is on the move as Rio beckons
- Banyana look for a jump-start to Olympic campaign
- Team SA’s sisters of success at Rio Olympics
Catch the Olympic, Paralympic updates on TV
- Updated: December 14, 2012
Following the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics in London, fans of South African Olympic sport can look forward to yet another quality television product to be aired on local screens from 18 December, 2012.
The 30-minute show, titled the Olympic Review Show, will premiere at 7.30pm on Tuesday, 18 December on SuperSport’s SS6 channel.
Repeat screenings will follow regularly, with the final for this particular episode scheduled for Christmas Day, 25 December.
The show will also be aired on the pay channel’s HD channels.
Sports fans can look forward to a behind-the-scenes take on exactly how SASCOC’s popular quarterly magazine, Road to Rio 2016, is produced at the Cape Town offices of Highbury Safika Media.
There’ll also be inserts from the 2012 TUKS University awards ceremony which featured many an Olympic athletes and coach.
The show also showcases hugely successful Paralympian coach, Suzanne Ferreira’s excellent work in Stellenbosch and there’s also October’s Coaching Framework implementation plan held at SASCOC’s Olympic House in Johannesburg.
Viewing times for the Olympic Review Show are as follows:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SS6)
19 Dec: 8.30am (SS6)
20 Dec: 12 noon (SS6)
21 Dec: 2pm (SS6 and CSN)
24 Dec: 7.30am (SS7)
25 Dec: 8am (SS5)
HD channel viewing:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SHD)
19 Dec: 5.30am (SH2)
20 Dec: 3.30pm (SHD4)
24 Dec: 12.20pm (SHD4)