- Crunch time in California for SA’s top juniors
- Mass turn-out of stars at Games in Gauteng
- Els and Venter are buoyant in Bloem
- Basetsana look to improve against Zambia at home
- SA’s quickest women slug it out in final Challenge
- New ‘chariot’ might help Van Dyk conquer Chicago Marathon again
- Coach Pauw on Banyana’s Olympic chance: ‘This is our moment, they have to do it now’
- Defending women’s champs look hard to beat at the Fish
- Mom Irvette hits the road again after birth of young Louis
- Sailors swop wheelchairs for sailing boats at disabled clinic
Catch the Olympic, Paralympic updates on TV
- Updated: December 14, 2012
Following the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics in London, fans of South African Olympic sport can look forward to yet another quality television product to be aired on local screens from 18 December, 2012.
The 30-minute show, titled the Olympic Review Show, will premiere at 7.30pm on Tuesday, 18 December on SuperSport’s SS6 channel.
Repeat screenings will follow regularly, with the final for this particular episode scheduled for Christmas Day, 25 December.
The show will also be aired on the pay channel’s HD channels.
Sports fans can look forward to a behind-the-scenes take on exactly how SASCOC’s popular quarterly magazine, Road to Rio 2016, is produced at the Cape Town offices of Highbury Safika Media.
There’ll also be inserts from the 2012 TUKS University awards ceremony which featured many an Olympic athletes and coach.
The show also showcases hugely successful Paralympian coach, Suzanne Ferreira’s excellent work in Stellenbosch and there’s also October’s Coaching Framework implementation plan held at SASCOC’s Olympic House in Johannesburg.
Viewing times for the Olympic Review Show are as follows:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SS6)
19 Dec: 8.30am (SS6)
20 Dec: 12 noon (SS6)
21 Dec: 2pm (SS6 and CSN)
24 Dec: 7.30am (SS7)
25 Dec: 8am (SS5)
HD channel viewing:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SHD)
19 Dec: 5.30am (SH2)
20 Dec: 3.30pm (SHD4)
24 Dec: 12.20pm (SHD4)