- Van Dyk second and April 13th in Boston Marathon
- 2016 Olympics – media accreditation reminder
- SA’s Buitendag blasts through to quarters in Australia
- Another disappointing campaign for SA Women’s sevens side in Canada
- ‘Twister’ takes SA Open title in Johannesburg
- Western Province teams rule the roost at Amateur Inter-Provincial
- Mokoka the master as he breaks 20-year-old track record
- Sweeney secures World Champs berth, Le Clos wins third gold
- Semenya still on track for Rio 2016
- World record for Paul as Brown powers on
Catch the Olympic, Paralympic updates on TV
- Updated: December 14, 2012
Following the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics in London, fans of South African Olympic sport can look forward to yet another quality television product to be aired on local screens from 18 December, 2012.
The 30-minute show, titled the Olympic Review Show, will premiere at 7.30pm on Tuesday, 18 December on SuperSport’s SS6 channel.
Repeat screenings will follow regularly, with the final for this particular episode scheduled for Christmas Day, 25 December.
The show will also be aired on the pay channel’s HD channels.
Sports fans can look forward to a behind-the-scenes take on exactly how SASCOC’s popular quarterly magazine, Road to Rio 2016, is produced at the Cape Town offices of Highbury Safika Media.
There’ll also be inserts from the 2012 TUKS University awards ceremony which featured many an Olympic athletes and coach.
The show also showcases hugely successful Paralympian coach, Suzanne Ferreira’s excellent work in Stellenbosch and there’s also October’s Coaching Framework implementation plan held at SASCOC’s Olympic House in Johannesburg.
Viewing times for the Olympic Review Show are as follows:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SS6)
19 Dec: 8.30am (SS6)
20 Dec: 12 noon (SS6)
21 Dec: 2pm (SS6 and CSN)
24 Dec: 7.30am (SS7)
25 Dec: 8am (SS5)
HD channel viewing:
18 Dec: 7.30pm (SHD)
19 Dec: 5.30am (SH2)
20 Dec: 3.30pm (SHD4)
24 Dec: 12.20pm (SHD4)