- SA’s Piontek must put friendship aside at World Championships
- SA’s top rowers are in France, pulling for places in next year’s Olympics
- Tough day at national champs but Gauteng and Free State set for semis
- WP put four past SG Wits as Free State surprise champion Blues
- Jobodwana blitzes to bronze in the 200m to take SA’s medal tally to two in China
- Sluggish Semenya finishes last in 800m semi-finals in China
- Western Cape’s Wagner on the way forward at netball champs
- SA swimmers still hunting finals in Singapore
- Van Niekerk grabs SA’s first gold at IAAF World Champs in China
- Jobodwana books his place in another World Championships 200m final
Media accreditation for Sochi 2014 Winter Paralympics
- Updated: December 6, 2012
Media representatives interested in accreditation to cover the Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games are invited to contact SASCOC to facilitate this process.
As in previous Games editions, the media accreditation process will be managed similarly to that of the Olympic Games. The main contact for media accreditation will be the National Paralympic Committees (NPCs), who will have a broader scope of responsibility in facilitating the accreditation process for national media agencies and individuals.
The IPC expects up to 1,000 media representatives to be accredited for Sochi 2014.
The IPC wants to build on the momentum of Vancouver and London and ensure that the Sochi 2014 Paralympics will be covered by media in the best possible way. Only with a joint effort by the NPCs, IPC and Sochi 2014, will successful coverage of the Paralympic Winter Games will be possible.
Media accreditation process of the large news agencies (Reuters, Agence France Presse, Associated Press, Getty Images) as well as the non-rights holding broadcasters (ENRs) will be handled by the IPC.
The deadline for ENRs to show their interest in covering the Sochi 2014 Paralympics is 29 March 2013.
Sochi 2014 manages the accreditation process for rights holding broadcasters.
Interested media can contact Kim at email@example.com.