- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
Anderson dumped by Monflis
- Updated: September 26, 2012
South African tennis ace Kevin Anderson fell to a second round defeat to Frenchman Gael Monflis in the Thailand Open on Wednesday.
Anderson, who entered the tournament as a qualifier, lost a tight encounter 6-4, 2-6, 7-5.
The 26-year-old held a 5-4 lead in the third set, but lost the last three games to Monflis, who recently recovered from a knee injury.