- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Anderson dumped by Monflis
- Updated: September 26, 2012
South African tennis ace Kevin Anderson fell to a second round defeat to Frenchman Gael Monflis in the Thailand Open on Wednesday.
Anderson, who entered the tournament as a qualifier, lost a tight encounter 6-4, 2-6, 7-5.
The 26-year-old held a 5-4 lead in the third set, but lost the last three games to Monflis, who recently recovered from a knee injury.