- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
- SA athletics already have Tokyo 2020 on their mind
- Storm leads suspended Open as McIlroy suffers setback
- Western Cape gears up for national championships
- Horne and Fisher upstage world No2 at SA Open
- Selepe set to make history at Davis Cup tie
Anderson dumped by Monflis
- Updated: September 26, 2012
South African tennis ace Kevin Anderson fell to a second round defeat to Frenchman Gael Monflis in the Thailand Open on Wednesday.
Anderson, who entered the tournament as a qualifier, lost a tight encounter 6-4, 2-6, 7-5.
The 26-year-old held a 5-4 lead in the third set, but lost the last three games to Monflis, who recently recovered from a knee injury.