- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
- Olympian Oosthuizen starts season with top-10 finish
- Track stars shine as riders pay respect to the late Zaki
- Scorching weather shortens Cape Epic stage but the racing’s still hot
- Sullwald, Fischer seal national elite titles in Aldam
Anderson dumped by Monflis
- Updated: September 26, 2012
South African tennis ace Kevin Anderson fell to a second round defeat to Frenchman Gael Monflis in the Thailand Open on Wednesday.
Anderson, who entered the tournament as a qualifier, lost a tight encounter 6-4, 2-6, 7-5.
The 26-year-old held a 5-4 lead in the third set, but lost the last three games to Monflis, who recently recovered from a knee injury.