- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
Anderson dumped by Monflis
- Updated: September 26, 2012
South African tennis ace Kevin Anderson fell to a second round defeat to Frenchman Gael Monflis in the Thailand Open on Wednesday.
Anderson, who entered the tournament as a qualifier, lost a tight encounter 6-4, 2-6, 7-5.
The 26-year-old held a 5-4 lead in the third set, but lost the last three games to Monflis, who recently recovered from a knee injury.