- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
Equestrian trio in first-day Games action
- Updated: August 30, 2012
Marion Milne fared best of Team South Africa’s three equestrian entries at the Paralympics in London on Thursday, writes Mark Etheridge.
Milne, along with Anthony Dawson and Wendy Moller were all in action during the mixed team dressage events.
Dawson ended 15th in the Grade II test with a score of 62.14 while Moller was 13th with 64.43%.
Milne┬á rode the Grade 1B test where she placed 10th with 65.82%.
Dawson will celebrate his 18th birthday here at the Games, during the equestrian competition, on 2 September.