- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
Equestrian trio in first-day Games action
- Updated: August 30, 2012
Marion Milne fared best of Team South Africa’s three equestrian entries at the Paralympics in London on Thursday, writes Mark Etheridge.
Milne, along with Anthony Dawson and Wendy Moller were all in action during the mixed team dressage events.
Dawson ended 15th in the Grade II test with a score of 62.14 while Moller was 13th with 64.43%.
Milne┬á rode the Grade 1B test where she placed 10th with 65.82%.
Dawson will celebrate his 18th birthday here at the Games, during the equestrian competition, on 2 September.