- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
How SA fared at a glance (Monday, 6 August)
- Updated: August 6, 2012
Results featuring South Africans in action at the Olympics in London on Monday were:
Men’s 800m, Preliminary rounds: Andre Olivier, Heat Seven (lane six)
- Olivier finished third in his heat in 1min 46.42sec and qualified comfortably for the semi-finals.
Women’s Preliminary round, Group B: South Africa vs United States
- South Africa won 7-0 after leading 4-0 at half-time. Goals were scored by Tarryn Bright (2), Lesle-Ann George, Dirkie Chamberlain, Jen Wilson and Pietie Coetzee (2).
Men’s 470 class, Race 7: Asenathi Jim and Roger Hudson
- Jim and Hudson finished 13th, 2min 05min behind the winners, Great Britain, who covered the course in 58min 26sec.
Men’s 470 class, Race 8: Asenathi Jim and Roger Hudson
- Jim and Hudson finished 15th, 1min 37min behind the winners, Croatia, who covered the course in 57min 04sec.
- After eight races Jim and Hudson are placed 27th out of 27, with a net total points of 130. Leaders Australia have a net total of 11 points.