- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
WPA man stays on?
- Updated: June 9, 2012
Reports from Saturday’s Athletics South Africa annual elections in Johannesburg appear to indicate that incumbent James Evans has retained his position as President.
Sources say that Evans received 33 of the votes compared to Harold Adams’ 24.
Elections are continued for the position of vice-president, with Geraldine Pillay standing up against fellow Olympian Hendrik Ramaala for this position.
Latest indications were that Ramaala was ahead in the vote count and was expected to fill the spot.
… more later.