- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
WPA man stays on?
- Updated: June 9, 2012
Reports from Saturday’s Athletics South Africa annual elections in Johannesburg appear to indicate that incumbent James Evans has retained his position as President.
Sources say that Evans received 33 of the votes compared to Harold Adams’ 24.
Elections are continued for the position of vice-president, with Geraldine Pillay standing up against fellow Olympian Hendrik Ramaala for this position.
Latest indications were that Ramaala was ahead in the vote count and was expected to fill the spot.
… more later.