- SA para-rowers grab gold and silver in Gavirate regatta
- SA team named for BMX World Championships in Belgium
- Rio hopeful Paull has international baptism of fire in Germany
- Wenda’s world-leading win gives her that ‘wow’ factor
- Ace Colleen crashes out of singles at nationals
- Wenda wins to top world 400m hurdles standings
- Sullwald satisfied with progress in Japan
- Buitendag barrels to second spot in Brazil
- Fifth-placed Sanders celebrates true reflection of her form
- SA squad named for 2015 World Athletics Championships
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.