- Sullwald in search of Rio qualification spot in Italy
- Roux on the move in defence of his SA title
- Hanekom in a hurry to clear that final Rio qualifying hurdle
- SA aces of the waves in Cape town action
- SA dozen in golfing history in Morocco
- Erasmus in final effort to make the Olympic grade in Turkey
- Paralympic medallist Paul preparing to ‘put the icing on the cake’
- Multi-code stars fine tune skills in Stellenbosch
- Dominique dashes to Rio 10,000m qualifying time in US
- Pfeifer leads from start to finish, Theron is SA’s best at Zwartkops
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.