- SA athletes book their places in Saturday finals
- Piketh and Botha bowl to Team SA’s 12th Games gold
- SA no match for Australia but have high hopes for bronze
- Flying Fredericks helps SA beat 2010 Games tally
- SA undone by ‘terrible start’ as India reach semi-finals
- Bowls trips make it gold medal No 10 for Team SA
- Athletes add four medals to Team SA tally
- Job done as South Africa earn right to take on Australia
- Triumphant swimmers ‘have done South Africa proud’
- Happiness for Hogan and Fredericks … but not for Van Zyl
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremoniesÔÇª but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.