- Mom Irvette hits the road again after birth of young Louis
- Sailors swop wheelchairs for sailing boats at disabled clinic
- ‘Fisher King’ teams ups with rising star Siseko at SA Champs
- Murray caps a memorable year with victory in Mexico
- Keeling and Ward win surfski gold for SA in Tahiti
- Pollution wipes out day one but Van der Burgh emerges victorious on day two
- Cape Town Surfriders seal SA Junior Champs vicotry
- BMX aces firmly focused on road to Rio
- Elkington executes perfect 10-pointer at Jeffreys
- Seymour rides her way to possible Rio berth
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.