- Flood of global tributes for Mbulaeni Mulaudzi
- SA’s top walkers make big strides towards Beijing
- Catch SA’s stars in action at national and continental championships
- Ruhan has his sights set on World Championships
- SA’s elite BMX riders chase UCI points for Rio 2016
- Banyana must beat Cote d’Ivoire to earn World Cup slot
- Ryle the star of South Africa at Rescue 2014
- Jordaan urges Banyana to do the nation proud in Namibia
- Smith surfs to runners-up spot in Portugal
- Olympic cyclists drop back as Pioneer wraps up
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.