- Frustrated SA trio end 31st in Eisenhower Trophy
- SA end ninth as first junior champs crowned in Olympic surfing era
- No problem for Houstons as they paddle to Pre-Fish 1-2!
- Bregman fires final round 70 to end 31st in Spain
- Murray’s great memories of the Games linger on
- Sanders tastes maiden World Cup success in Salinas
- Paralympic gold medallist adds another silver medal to his collection
- Woolf’s ninth spot is SA’s best finisher at World Juniors
- Star trio carry SA’s hopes at Azores showdown
- SA women’s sevens side end third at Hokkaido tournament
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.