- Second-half goals see Banyana go down to Mexico in Cyprus
- Rudolph rides to Boland victory but Nel nails yellow jersey
- Netball ace Barnard packs down for Lady Blitzboks
- SA hockey squad named for Cape Town tournament
- Girdlestone grabs victory in second stage of Tour de Boland
- Fischer flies to African Cup victory in Buffalo City
- Skipper Van Wyk on Banyana’s Cup chances
- Olympic athletics ace throws her lot in with SA sevens side
- Prinsloo battles injury, health issues in nationals build-up
- Amajimbos end as runners-up in Niger… now for World Champs in Chile
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.