- Mabulu makes it two medals for Team SA
- Schoeman and Le Clos put down their markers
- Murray’s bronze makes it medal No 1 for Team SA
- Team SA in action: Day two
- Sanders, Roberts fade but target team relay
- How Team SA fared: Day one
- Spectacular ceremony… now let the Games begin…
- Bunch of five triathletes hoping to be a hit
- Team SA in action on day one
- Track aces race into action at Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremoniesÔÇª but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.