- Top 10 finish for Hudson and Jim at Miami World Cup
- Haig grabs his second chance with both hands to lead Challenge
- SA’s Halkett welcomes challenge of Olympic champions Germany
- Brown and Weber capture Cape Mile titles
- Teenager Ignation spurs WP to victory at Zwartkop
- Tatjana takes two golds and Chad, Cameron also shine at Grand Prix
- SA Fed Cup team back down to Group 2 after defeats in Israel
- SA men build for the future with Test series against Olympic champs
- Van Wyk beats the stars to steal the show at Roodeplaat
- Horn and Bruintjies blitz to best times in Germany
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.