- Sithole set to seal a spot in the finals of Aussie Open
- Olympian Murray puts in the miles for a bumper 2015 season
- Three goals give SA hockey women victory in third Test
- SA’s top women will be racing all the way to the bank in 2015
- Beneke relishing a second shot at hurdles glory
- Battling Bafana out of AFCON 2015 after fading against Ghana
- Chile bounce back from 6-0 defeat to upset SA in Cape Town
- Le Clos looks a great bet for Laureus Award nomination
- Dry and Geduld are back in the Blitzboks mix
- Montjane makes merry in Melbourne to win doubles title
Paint the plane of Team South Africa and win a trip to the London Olympics
- Updated: May 31, 2012
They’ve already chosen the Team South Africa mascot and are currently voting for the official kit to be worn at the Olympic and Paralympic Games opening ceremonies but that’s not all.
Now the South African public are being asked to paint the official plane to fly Team South Africa to and from London later this year.
Members of the public are invited to paint the plane and should their design be chosen it will be incorporated onto a South African Airways A340-600 jetliner.
The winner will get an all-expenses paid trip to the Olympic Games in London.
For full details of the competition click on the following link. Entries close 4 June 2012 and only students and school children between the ages of seven and 21 are eligible to take part.