- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
Northern Gauteng dominate
- Updated: April 5, 2012
Northern Gauteng A and B teams topped the A and B Sections respectively at the national Under-15 team championships in Tempe, Bloemfontein.
In a closely-contested match between Northern Gauteng and Namibia, the former managed to beat the highly-rated team from Namibia 5-3, clenching the team event in the A-Section.
Free State, the defending champions, only managed fifth out of seven competing teams in the A Section. A Section runners-up were Namibia, with Northern Cape finishing fourth overall.
Defending champions Western Province ended second in the B Section.
The final team positions were:
A Section: Northern Gauteng A, Namibia, Boland, Northern Cape, Free State A, KZN A and EGBA A.
B Section: Northern Gauteng B, Western Province A, Sedibeng A, Northern Free State, Southern Gauteng A, Invitation side, KZN B.