- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
SA men throw lead
- Updated: January 22, 2012
A 3-0 halftime lead was not enough for our men’s hockey side to beat host nation India in Delhi on Sunday.
Instead “the Ladz” allowed India to come back and share the spoils and so wrap up the series 3-1, with one match drawn.
This was the fifth and final Test match between South Africa and the eight-time Olympic Games gold medallists.
SA scored first half goals through Ricky West (26th minute, Ian Haley 31st and Miguel Da Graca 34th) with India replying after half-time via the sticks of Yuvraj Walmiki 43rd, V. R. Raghunath 49th and S.K. Uthappa 66th.