- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
Coolboy hot in Spain
- Updated: December 3, 2011
South African Coolboy Ngamole has finished sixth in the Valencia Marathon in Spain, recording┬á a time of 2hr 10min 43sec.
This is the second fastest time by a South African in 2011.
Coolboy who finished second earlier this year in the South African marathon championships in George with a time of 2:29minutes bettered his personal best time by four minutes with this brilliant performance by him in Spain. Coolboy is a very dedicated athlete and we expect a lot more from him in the 2012 running season.
ÔÇ£The cool weather conditions were perfect for running and the route was very flat and fast. I stayed with the Kenyans for the first part of the race and are very pleased with my time ÔÇ£said Coolboy.
The Nedbank Running Club are proud to be associated with such dedicated athletes and glad that they supported Coolboy the last four years to make sure he achieve the best that he can.