- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
Hank’s the man
- Updated: October 22, 2011
Hank McGregor has won the World marathon championship K1 canoe title title in Singapore on Saturday, totally dominating the race from start to finish.
South African teammate Shaun Rubenstein was fourth.
McGregor, one of our most accomplished paddlers and surf ski aces down the years, has already won the Durban World Cup event this year.
Already a previous World K1 champion he also won his second Avon Descent in Perth, Australia earlier this year.
ÔÇ¿ÔÇ¿Full story to follow later