- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
Hank’s the man
- Updated: October 22, 2011
Hank McGregor has won the World marathon championship K1 canoe title title in Singapore on Saturday, totally dominating the race from start to finish.
South African teammate Shaun Rubenstein was fourth.
McGregor, one of our most accomplished paddlers and surf ski aces down the years, has already won the Durban World Cup event this year.
Already a previous World K1 champion he also won his second Avon Descent in Perth, Australia earlier this year.
ÔÇ¿ÔÇ¿Full story to follow later