- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
Hank’s the man
- Updated: October 22, 2011
Hank McGregor has won the World marathon championship K1 canoe title title in Singapore on Saturday, totally dominating the race from start to finish.
South African teammate Shaun Rubenstein was fourth.
McGregor, one of our most accomplished paddlers and surf ski aces down the years, has already won the Durban World Cup event this year.
Already a previous World K1 champion he also won his second Avon Descent in Perth, Australia earlier this year.
ÔÇ¿ÔÇ¿Full story to follow later