- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
Hank’s the man
- Updated: October 22, 2011
Hank McGregor has won the World marathon championship K1 canoe title title in Singapore on Saturday, totally dominating the race from start to finish.
South African teammate Shaun Rubenstein was fourth.
McGregor, one of our most accomplished paddlers and surf ski aces down the years, has already won the Durban World Cup event this year.
Already a previous World K1 champion he also won his second Avon Descent in Perth, Australia earlier this year.
ÔÇ¿ÔÇ¿Full story to follow later