- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
Wanted: CEO at ASA
- Updated: August 14, 2011
Athletics South Africa have announced that they are looking for a CEO to manage the affairs of the office and provide overall management of amongst others the athletics events hosted by the Federation, i.e. Track and Field, Cross Country, Road Running and Race Walking.
ÔÇ£We have now filled the presidential positions and it is now vital that we have someone in the office who has knowledge to manage an office, but also has the ability to think out of the box in generating interest in our events. We need someone who can identify potential sponsors and liaise with them,ÔÇØ said recently elected President, James Evans.
“But very important to us right now is to have the office streamlined and put structures in place that will see the office run efficiently and effectively.”
Amongst the responsibiities the CEO will have is to develop annual operational, strategic and financial plans for Board and Council approval, raise Funds and attend to SARS and ad hoc legal requirements.
The full job application is available on the Athletics SA website http://www.athletics.org.za/. Applications close on Friday 9 September, 2011 at 4pm.