- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
- Olympian Oosthuizen starts season with top-10 finish
- Track stars shine as riders pay respect to the late Zaki
- Scorching weather shortens Cape Epic stage but the racing’s still hot
- Sullwald, Fischer seal national elite titles in Aldam
- Paralympian Ferreira on the mend and targeting nationals
Zondi nets top job
- Updated: August 2, 2011
Bongani Zondi is the SA Tennis Association’s (SATA) new president it was announced at the Wanderers in Johannesburg on Tuesday.
Zondi, the federation’s former vice-president, would be on a three-year contract, SATA announced, after replacing outgoing president Johan Koorts.
The decision to appoint Zondi was made at SATA’s annual general meeting on Saturday.
The remainder of the new board included Gavin Crookes (vice-president), Clark Coetzee (re-elected president of Gauteng North Tennis Association), Theo Coetzee (new president of Free State Tennis Association), Riad Davids (new President of Border Tennis Association), Clyde Lawrence, Chichi Maponya, Jessica Mataung, Ian Smith (CEO), Ronnie van T Hof and Geoff Whyte.