- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
- Crinums go down again as Fireballs shine
Zondi nets top job
- Updated: August 2, 2011
Bongani Zondi is the SA Tennis Association’s (SATA) new president it was announced at the Wanderers in Johannesburg on Tuesday.
Zondi, the federation’s former vice-president, would be on a three-year contract, SATA announced, after replacing outgoing president Johan Koorts.
The decision to appoint Zondi was made at SATA’s annual general meeting on Saturday.
The remainder of the new board included Gavin Crookes (vice-president), Clark Coetzee (re-elected president of Gauteng North Tennis Association), Theo Coetzee (new president of Free State Tennis Association), Riad Davids (new President of Border Tennis Association), Clyde Lawrence, Chichi Maponya, Jessica Mataung, Ian Smith (CEO), Ronnie van T Hof and Geoff Whyte.