- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
SA win 3-0 again
- Updated: May 6, 2011
Team South Africa recorded their second win of the week at the Fed Cup Europe/Africa Group III tournament in Cairo, Egypt on Friday.
After whitewashing Algeria on day one of the tournament, South Africa repeated that feat when they beat Lithuania 3-0 in their Group A clash.
Natalie Grandin beat Aurelija Miseviciute in straight sets 6-2 6-0 and Chanel Simmons also won in straight sets, beating Lina Stanciute 6-0 6-2.
Grandin then teamed up with Madrie le Roux to beat Miseviciute and Lina Padegimaite in three sets, 7-5 4-6 7-6.