- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
SA win 3-0 again
- Updated: May 6, 2011
Team South Africa recorded their second win of the week at the Fed Cup Europe/Africa Group III tournament in Cairo, Egypt on Friday.
After whitewashing Algeria on day one of the tournament, South Africa repeated that feat when they beat Lithuania 3-0 in their Group A clash.
Natalie Grandin beat Aurelija Miseviciute in straight sets 6-2 6-0 and Chanel Simmons also won in straight sets, beating Lina Stanciute 6-0 6-2.
Grandin then teamed up with Madrie le Roux to beat Miseviciute and Lina Padegimaite in three sets, 7-5 4-6 7-6.