- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
Teams qualify for All -Africa Games
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Both our men’s and women’s beach volleyball teams have qualified for the All-Africa Games in Maputo, Mozambique later this year.
The zonal qualifying tournament was contested at the Swakopmund Mole in Namibia.
Five nations took part and as expected, South Africa dominated. The women edged out Angola 3-1 in the final while our men’s side thrashed their opponents, also Angola, 3-0.
Other nations that took part were the hosts, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.