- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
Big bucks at Splash Festival
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Prize money worth R50,000 is on offer for the annual Splash Festival beach volleyball contest at Port Elizabeth’s Kings Beach and Hobie Beach from 22-24 April.
Proceedings start on 22 April with the technical meeting at the Kings Beach life-saving club house.
Round robin matches start at 10am and 6pm respectively and at 9am on 23 April.
Semi-finals and finals are scheduled to start at 9am on 24 April.