- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
- Crinums go down again as Fireballs shine
Big bucks at Splash Festival
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Prize money worth R50,000 is on offer for the annual Splash Festival beach volleyball contest at Port Elizabeth’s Kings Beach and Hobie Beach from 22-24 April.
Proceedings start on 22 April with the technical meeting at the Kings Beach life-saving club house.
Round robin matches start at 10am and 6pm respectively and at 9am on 23 April.
Semi-finals and finals are scheduled to start at 9am on 24 April.