- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Big bucks at Splash Festival
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Prize money worth R50,000 is on offer for the annual Splash Festival beach volleyball contest at Port Elizabeth’s Kings Beach and Hobie Beach from 22-24 April.
Proceedings start on 22 April with the technical meeting at the Kings Beach life-saving club house.
Round robin matches start at 10am and 6pm respectively and at 9am on 23 April.
Semi-finals and finals are scheduled to start at 9am on 24 April.