- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
Big bucks at Splash Festival
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Prize money worth R50,000 is on offer for the annual Splash Festival beach volleyball contest at Port Elizabeth’s Kings Beach and Hobie Beach from 22-24 April.
Proceedings start on 22 April with the technical meeting at the Kings Beach life-saving club house.
Round robin matches start at 10am and 6pm respectively and at 9am on 23 April.
Semi-finals and finals are scheduled to start at 9am on 24 April.