- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
- Olympian Oosthuizen starts season with top-10 finish
- Track stars shine as riders pay respect to the late Zaki
- Scorching weather shortens Cape Epic stage but the racing’s still hot
- Sullwald, Fischer seal national elite titles in Aldam
Big bucks at Splash Festival
- Updated: April 19, 2011
Prize money worth R50,000 is on offer for the annual Splash Festival beach volleyball contest at Port Elizabeth’s Kings Beach and Hobie Beach from 22-24 April.
Proceedings start on 22 April with the technical meeting at the Kings Beach life-saving club house.
Round robin matches start at 10am and 6pm respectively and at 9am on 23 April.
Semi-finals and finals are scheduled to start at 9am on 24 April.