- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Future stars head to Cape Town
- Updated: March 30, 2011
Cape Town hosts the national Under-15 open championships and inter-provincial tournament from 2-8 April.
The John Tyres Hall in Kenilworth is the venue for the Western Province hosted event. The first three days feature the under-15 championships and then focus switches to the inter-provincial competition.
Teams will be divided into three sections. The A Section teams will be made up of Boland A, Eastern Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal A, Namibia and Northern Gauteng A. The B Section comprises teams from Boland B, North West, Northern Cape, Southern Gauteng and Western Province A.
Section C will consist of Boland C, Border, KwaZulu-Natal B, Northern Gauteng B and Western Province B.