- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
Future stars head to Cape Town
- Updated: March 30, 2011
Cape Town hosts the national Under-15 open championships and inter-provincial tournament from 2-8 April.
The John Tyres Hall in Kenilworth is the venue for the Western Province hosted event. The first three days feature the under-15 championships and then focus switches to the inter-provincial competition.
Teams will be divided into three sections. The A Section teams will be made up of Boland A, Eastern Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal A, Namibia and Northern Gauteng A. The B Section comprises teams from Boland B, North West, Northern Cape, Southern Gauteng and Western Province A.
Section C will consist of Boland C, Border, KwaZulu-Natal B, Northern Gauteng B and Western Province B.