- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
Future stars head to Cape Town
- Updated: March 30, 2011
Cape Town hosts the national Under-15 open championships and inter-provincial tournament from 2-8 April.
The John Tyres Hall in Kenilworth is the venue for the Western Province hosted event. The first three days feature the under-15 championships and then focus switches to the inter-provincial competition.
Teams will be divided into three sections. The A Section teams will be made up of Boland A, Eastern Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal A, Namibia and Northern Gauteng A. The B Section comprises teams from Boland B, North West, Northern Cape, Southern Gauteng and Western Province A.
Section C will consist of Boland C, Border, KwaZulu-Natal B, Northern Gauteng B and Western Province B.