- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
Future stars head to Cape Town
- Updated: March 30, 2011
Cape Town hosts the national Under-15 open championships and inter-provincial tournament from 2-8 April.
The John Tyres Hall in Kenilworth is the venue for the Western Province hosted event. The first three days feature the under-15 championships and then focus switches to the inter-provincial competition.
Teams will be divided into three sections. The A Section teams will be made up of Boland A, Eastern Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal A, Namibia and Northern Gauteng A. The B Section comprises teams from Boland B, North West, Northern Cape, Southern Gauteng and Western Province A.
Section C will consist of Boland C, Border, KwaZulu-Natal B, Northern Gauteng B and Western Province B.