- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
Future stars head to Cape Town
- Updated: March 30, 2011
Cape Town hosts the national Under-15 open championships and inter-provincial tournament from 2-8 April.
The John Tyres Hall in Kenilworth is the venue for the Western Province hosted event. The first three days feature the under-15 championships and then focus switches to the inter-provincial competition.
Teams will be divided into three sections. The A Section teams will be made up of Boland A, Eastern Gauteng, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal A, Namibia and Northern Gauteng A. The B Section comprises teams from Boland B, North West, Northern Cape, Southern Gauteng and Western Province A.
Section C will consist of Boland C, Border, KwaZulu-Natal B, Northern Gauteng B and Western Province B.