- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
Feast of judo for Mother City
- Updated: March 14, 2011
Cape Town will be a hive of musclebound activity in late June/early July.
Not one but four judo events will be staged at the The Good Hope Centre in Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town.
First up are the Judo for Peace Introductory Sessions (Western Cape Clubs) from 20-23 June. Next are the blind and visually impaired SA Open championships on 25 June.
Then follows a week-long rest of judo as the SA Open Championships are fought out between 27 June and 2 July.
Wrapping up activities on 29 June is a Judo for Peace Workshop, run by Jan Eirik Schiotz, Director of the Judo for Peace Commission.