- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
Feast of judo for Mother City
- Updated: March 14, 2011
Cape Town will be a hive of musclebound activity in late June/early July.
Not one but four judo events will be staged at the The Good Hope Centre in Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town.
First up are the Judo for Peace Introductory Sessions (Western Cape Clubs) from 20-23 June. Next are the blind and visually impaired SA Open championships on 25 June.
Then follows a week-long rest of judo as the SA Open Championships are fought out between 27 June and 2 July.
Wrapping up activities on 29 June is a Judo for Peace Workshop, run by Jan Eirik Schiotz, Director of the Judo for Peace Commission.