- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
Feast of judo for Mother City
- Updated: March 14, 2011
Cape Town will be a hive of musclebound activity in late June/early July.
Not one but four judo events will be staged at the The Good Hope Centre in Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town.
First up are the Judo for Peace Introductory Sessions (Western Cape Clubs) from 20-23 June. Next are the blind and visually impaired SA Open championships on 25 June.
Then follows a week-long rest of judo as the SA Open Championships are fought out between 27 June and 2 July.
Wrapping up activities on 29 June is a Judo for Peace Workshop, run by Jan Eirik Schiotz, Director of the Judo for Peace Commission.