- Footballers get Team SA off to winning start
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
Feast of judo for Mother City
- Updated: March 14, 2011
Cape Town will be a hive of musclebound activity in late June/early July.
Not one but four judo events will be staged at the The Good Hope Centre in Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town.
First up are the Judo for Peace Introductory Sessions (Western Cape Clubs) from 20-23 June. Next are the blind and visually impaired SA Open championships on 25 June.
Then follows a week-long rest of judo as the SA Open Championships are fought out between 27 June and 2 July.
Wrapping up activities on 29 June is a Judo for Peace Workshop, run by Jan Eirik Schiotz, Director of the Judo for Peace Commission.