- More teams for reverse Test series against India
- Trim Hoffman looks to have what it takes to win in Durban
- Ngoepe is South Africa’s first Gift to the Major League!
- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
Riaan Venter Open results
- Updated: March 3, 2011
Results from the NWU/Riaan Venter Open tennis tournament being played in Potchefstroom.
The tournament is an ITF Grade 2 event on the international junior circuit.
 Filip Horansky (SVK) bt Igor Smilansky (ISR) 6-2 6-4
Wayne Montgomery (RSA) bt  Benjamin Lock (ZIM) 6-2 6-3
Or Ram-Harel (ISR) bt  Jonas Merckx (BEL) 6-3 6-4
 Kimmer Coppejans (BEL) bt  Bat Tzuf Botzer (ISR) 7-6 (1) 6-1
Sabina Lupu (ROU) bt Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) 6-4 6-3
 Donna Vekic (CRO) bt  Katy Dunne (GBR) 6-2 2-6 6-2
Hannah King (USA) bt  Natasha Fourouclas (RSA) 6-7 (4) 6-4 6-2
 Megane Bianco (SUI) bt  Klara Fabikova (CZE) 6-4 6-0