- SA’s developing sailors to battle it out in historic regatta
- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
SA teams start as favourites
- Updated: February 22, 2011
South Africa’s men and women’s volleyball teams will start as favourites in the Zone 6 Qualifier for the 2011 All Africa Games (AAG) which takes place at the Tongaat Sports Centre in Kwa-Zulu Natal from February 27 to March 5.
Joining hosts South Africa in what promises to be a hotly contested championship, will be Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Mozambique.
Only the winning men and women’s teams will represent Zone 6 at the All Africa Games Finals in Mozambique later this year.
Matches will be played from 2pm to 8pm daily.
The 3rd place play-offs and finals are scheduled for Saturday, March 5.