- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
SA teams start as favourites
- Updated: February 22, 2011
South Africa’s men and women’s volleyball teams will start as favourites in the Zone 6 Qualifier for the 2011 All Africa Games (AAG) which takes place at the Tongaat Sports Centre in Kwa-Zulu Natal from February 27 to March 5.
Joining hosts South Africa in what promises to be a hotly contested championship, will be Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Mozambique.
Only the winning men and women’s teams will represent Zone 6 at the All Africa Games Finals in Mozambique later this year.
Matches will be played from 2pm to 8pm daily.
The 3rd place play-offs and finals are scheduled for Saturday, March 5.