- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
SA teams start as favourites
- Updated: February 22, 2011
South Africa’s men and women’s volleyball teams will start as favourites in the Zone 6 Qualifier for the 2011 All Africa Games (AAG) which takes place at the Tongaat Sports Centre in Kwa-Zulu Natal from February 27 to March 5.
Joining hosts South Africa in what promises to be a hotly contested championship, will be Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Mozambique.
Only the winning men and women’s teams will represent Zone 6 at the All Africa Games Finals in Mozambique later this year.
Matches will be played from 2pm to 8pm daily.
The 3rd place play-offs and finals are scheduled for Saturday, March 5.