- Hartley’s Dusi build-up gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
Two in a row for Ho
- Updated: February 14, 2011
Olympic open-water swimmer Chad Ho won his second Midmar Mile swim event in a row in KwaZulu-Natal at the weekend.
Ho, a finalist in the 2010 Open Water Swimmer of the Year awards, clocked 18min 27sec for the hugely popular event, the KwaZulu-Natal swimmer just three seconds slower than his winning time of last year.
Britain’s David Davies was second in 18:38 followed by another British swimmer, Alfie Howes in 18:47.
The visiting British swimmers dominated the women’s event. Kerri-Anne Payne touched home in 18:51, Cassandra Patten was runner-up in 19:28 and Charlotte Woolliscroft took third in 19:34.