- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
Two in a row for Ho
- Updated: February 14, 2011
Olympic open-water swimmer Chad Ho won his second Midmar Mile swim event in a row in KwaZulu-Natal at the weekend.
Ho, a finalist in the 2010 Open Water Swimmer of the Year awards, clocked 18min 27sec for the hugely popular event, the KwaZulu-Natal swimmer just three seconds slower than his winning time of last year.
Britain’s David Davies was second in 18:38 followed by another British swimmer, Alfie Howes in 18:47.
The visiting British swimmers dominated the women’s event. Kerri-Anne Payne touched home in 18:51, Cassandra Patten was runner-up in 19:28 and Charlotte Woolliscroft took third in 19:34.