- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
Two in a row for Ho
- Updated: February 14, 2011
Olympic open-water swimmer Chad Ho won his second Midmar Mile swim event in a row in KwaZulu-Natal at the weekend.
Ho, a finalist in the 2010 Open Water Swimmer of the Year awards, clocked 18min 27sec for the hugely popular event, the KwaZulu-Natal swimmer just three seconds slower than his winning time of last year.
Britain’s David Davies was second in 18:38 followed by another British swimmer, Alfie Howes in 18:47.
The visiting British swimmers dominated the women’s event. Kerri-Anne Payne touched home in 18:51, Cassandra Patten was runner-up in 19:28 and Charlotte Woolliscroft took third in 19:34.