- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
Two in a row for Ho
- Updated: February 14, 2011
Olympic open-water swimmer Chad Ho won his second Midmar Mile swim event in a row in KwaZulu-Natal at the weekend.
Ho, a finalist in the 2010 Open Water Swimmer of the Year awards, clocked 18min 27sec for the hugely popular event, the KwaZulu-Natal swimmer just three seconds slower than his winning time of last year.
Britain’s David Davies was second in 18:38 followed by another British swimmer, Alfie Howes in 18:47.
The visiting British swimmers dominated the women’s event. Kerri-Anne Payne touched home in 18:51, Cassandra Patten was runner-up in 19:28 and Charlotte Woolliscroft took third in 19:34.