- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
In the CEO’s chair — Tubby Reddy
- Updated: November 26, 2010
The 2010 Coaching Conference has come and gone, and without sounding biased, I believe that it was a resounding success.
It was a truly inspiring weekend in Boksburg and one that gave coaches in our country renewed hope and also with lots to look forward to.
I’m absolutely convinced that the road we have now embarked on to develop coaching as a profession will contribute to us being a consistently successful and winning nation.
Now, with the Coaching Conference behind us we are busy with our next big venture, the 7th IOC Conference on Sport, Education and Culture which takes place in Durban on 5-7 December.
I’m sure that the outcome of this event will see heaps of renewed inspiration for both the sporting youth as well as our already established sports stars.
Regarding the youth, we’re busy with final arrangements for the Zone VI Games coming up in Swaziland, also early in December.