- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
- Crinums go down again as Fireballs shine
- Hoffman celebrates birthday with Classic victory
- Matriculant Du Toit is joint leader at the Wanderers
- Queen’s Baton Relay gets ever closer to South Africa
- Luvo leaps to another SA record at championships
- Defending champ Telfer well aware of junior threat
Gauteng trials for IPT
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Gauteng Basketball Association has invited all eligible players to the trials to be held on 13 November, 2010.
The trials will take place on the outdoor basketball courts at the University of Johannesburg, Bunting Road, Auckland Park (former Wits Technikon) and will start at 9am sharp.
The objective is to select a male and female squad to represent Gauteng at the senior interprovincial tournament (IPT), organised under the auspices of Basketball South Africa and due to be held in Cape Town from 13-18 December.
Only players properly registered with the GBA and eligible to represent South Africa in official international competitions are allowed to take part in the trials. Players will be able to register at courtside on 13 November between 8-9am.
Any queries should be directed to the GBA at [email protected]