- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Gauteng trials for IPT
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Gauteng Basketball Association has invited all eligible players to the trials to be held on 13 November, 2010.
The trials will take place on the outdoor basketball courts at the University of Johannesburg, Bunting Road, Auckland Park (former Wits Technikon) and will start at 9am sharp.
The objective is to select a male and female squad to represent Gauteng at the senior interprovincial tournament (IPT), organised under the auspices of Basketball South Africa and due to be held in Cape Town from 13-18 December.
Only players properly registered with the GBA and eligible to represent South Africa in official international competitions are allowed to take part in the trials. Players will be able to register at courtside on 13 November between 8-9am.
Any queries should be directed to the GBA at [email protected]