- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
Gauteng trials for IPT
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Gauteng Basketball Association has invited all eligible players to the trials to be held on 13 November, 2010.
The trials will take place on the outdoor basketball courts at the University of Johannesburg, Bunting Road, Auckland Park (former Wits Technikon) and will start at 9am sharp.
The objective is to select a male and female squad to represent Gauteng at the senior interprovincial tournament (IPT), organised under the auspices of Basketball South Africa and due to be held in Cape Town from 13-18 December.
Only players properly registered with the GBA and eligible to represent South Africa in official international competitions are allowed to take part in the trials. Players will be able to register at courtside on 13 November between 8-9am.
Any queries should be directed to the GBA at email@example.com