- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
Gauteng trials for IPT
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Gauteng Basketball Association has invited all eligible players to the trials to be held on 13 November, 2010.
The trials will take place on the outdoor basketball courts at the University of Johannesburg, Bunting Road, Auckland Park (former Wits Technikon) and will start at 9am sharp.
The objective is to select a male and female squad to represent Gauteng at the senior interprovincial tournament (IPT), organised under the auspices of Basketball South Africa and due to be held in Cape Town from 13-18 December.
Only players properly registered with the GBA and eligible to represent South Africa in official international competitions are allowed to take part in the trials. Players will be able to register at courtside on 13 November between 8-9am.
Any queries should be directed to the GBA at email@example.com