- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
Gauteng trials for IPT
- Updated: November 8, 2010
The Gauteng Basketball Association has invited all eligible players to the trials to be held on 13 November, 2010.
The trials will take place on the outdoor basketball courts at the University of Johannesburg, Bunting Road, Auckland Park (former Wits Technikon) and will start at 9am sharp.
The objective is to select a male and female squad to represent Gauteng at the senior interprovincial tournament (IPT), organised under the auspices of Basketball South Africa and due to be held in Cape Town from 13-18 December.
Only players properly registered with the GBA and eligible to represent South Africa in official international competitions are allowed to take part in the trials. Players will be able to register at courtside on 13 November between 8-9am.
Any queries should be directed to the GBA at [email protected]