- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Moodie out in quarters
- Updated: November 5, 2010
The semi-finals proved a bridge too far for Wes Moodie and Dick Norman at the Valencia Open 500 tennis tournament on Thursday.
Moodie, the top-seeded South African doubles player, and his Belgian partner went down in three sets 7-6(5) 4-6 10-4 to the tournament’s top seeds.
Lukasz Kubot and Oliver Marach now go through to the semi-finals where the Polish/Austrian combination take on third seeds Mahesh Bhupathi (India) and Max Mirnyi (Belarus).