- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
- Olympian Oosthuizen starts season with top-10 finish
- Track stars shine as riders pay respect to the late Zaki
- Scorching weather shortens Cape Epic stage but the racing’s still hot
- Sullwald, Fischer seal national elite titles in Aldam
- Paralympian Ferreira on the mend and targeting nationals
- Hoffman stars but track champs are marred by tragedy
- Fumic, Avancini on the double at Cape Epic
- Poor health can’t stop Dalle Ave breaking new ground
- Zazini blitzes to 400m hurdles world youth best
Moodie out in quarters
- Updated: November 5, 2010
The semi-finals proved a bridge too far for Wes Moodie and Dick Norman at the Valencia Open 500 tennis tournament on Thursday.
Moodie, the top-seeded South African doubles player, and his Belgian partner went down in three sets 7-6(5) 4-6 10-4 to the tournament’s top seeds.
Lukasz Kubot and Oliver Marach now go through to the semi-finals where the Polish/Austrian combination take on third seeds Mahesh Bhupathi (India) and Max Mirnyi (Belarus).