- Amajita fine-tune World Cup preparations in Netherlands
- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
Moodie misses out
- Updated: October 24, 2010
Doubles ace Wesley Moodie and partner Dick Norman missed out on a golden opportunity to win the Stockholm Open tournament but went down in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The second seeds, the only seeds left in the Swedish tournament went down to Johan Brunstrom of Sweden and Jarko Nieminen of Finland.
The South African/Belgian combination lost 6-2 6-3 in a tournament that offers US$29,200 to the winners of the doubles category.