- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
Moodie misses out
- Updated: October 24, 2010
Doubles ace Wesley Moodie and partner Dick Norman missed out on a golden opportunity to win the Stockholm Open tournament but went down in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The second seeds, the only seeds left in the Swedish tournament went down to Johan Brunstrom of Sweden and Jarko Nieminen of Finland.
The South African/Belgian combination lost 6-2 6-3 in a tournament that offers US$29,200 to the winners of the doubles category.