- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Moodie misses out
- Updated: October 24, 2010
Doubles ace Wesley Moodie and partner Dick Norman missed out on a golden opportunity to win the Stockholm Open tournament but went down in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The second seeds, the only seeds left in the Swedish tournament went down to Johan Brunstrom of Sweden and Jarko Nieminen of Finland.
The South African/Belgian combination lost 6-2 6-3 in a tournament that offers US$29,200 to the winners of the doubles category.