- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
Moodie misses out
- Updated: October 24, 2010
Doubles ace Wesley Moodie and partner Dick Norman missed out on a golden opportunity to win the Stockholm Open tournament but went down in the semi-finals on Sunday.
The second seeds, the only seeds left in the Swedish tournament went down to Johan Brunstrom of Sweden and Jarko Nieminen of Finland.
The South African/Belgian combination lost 6-2 6-3 in a tournament that offers US$29,200 to the winners of the doubles category.