- Dusi seedings up for grabs at Umpetha Challenge
- Honoured Prinsloo looks to make even bigger strides
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
Moodie beaten in China
- Updated: October 15, 2010
Wesley Moodie and Dick Norman have bowed out in the second round of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in China.
Seeded eighth, the South African/Belgian combination went down 6-3 7-5 to the unseeded India/Pakistan matching of Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-Ul-Haw Qureshi .
This after the South Africans had a first round bye.
Earlier in the tournament our top-ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, also went out in the first round.