- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
Moodie beaten in China
- Updated: October 15, 2010
Wesley Moodie and Dick Norman have bowed out in the second round of the Shanghai Rolex Masters in China.
Seeded eighth, the South African/Belgian combination went down 6-3 7-5 to the unseeded India/Pakistan matching of Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-Ul-Haw Qureshi .
This after the South Africans had a first round bye.
Earlier in the tournament our top-ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, also went out in the first round.