- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
- First IGT Tour win for Arnoldi at Centurion
- SA wheelchair tennis rocked by tragedy
- Ace SA duo in series triumph Down Under
- Montjane ends season on a double high
Hot Ho wins in Hong Kong
- Updated: October 4, 2010
Our 2008 Beijing Olympian Chad Ho, won the FINA 10-kilometre Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Hong Kong at the weekend.
Competitors took part in bath-like conditions, with the water temperatures a warm 26 degrees Celcius.
The competition featured approximately 35 men and 24 women, from a total of 19 countries.
Ho clocked 2hr 03min 54.40sec to beat Germany’s Thomas Lurz (2:04:21.50) comfortably. American Fran Crippen took third in 2:04:21.80.
The women’s race went to American Eva Fabian in 2:10:45.10.
Ho now heads to Mexico where he will compete in the next leg of the series.