- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
Hot Ho wins in Hong Kong
- Updated: October 4, 2010
Our 2008 Beijing Olympian Chad Ho, won the FINA 10-kilometre Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Hong Kong at the weekend.
Competitors took part in bath-like conditions, with the water temperatures a warm 26 degrees Celcius.
The competition featured approximately 35 men and 24 women, from a total of 19 countries.
Ho clocked 2hr 03min 54.40sec to beat Germany’s Thomas Lurz (2:04:21.50) comfortably. American Fran Crippen took third in 2:04:21.80.
The women’s race went to American Eva Fabian in 2:10:45.10.
Ho now heads to Mexico where he will compete in the next leg of the series.