- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
Hot Ho wins in Hong Kong
- Updated: October 4, 2010
Our 2008 Beijing Olympian Chad Ho, won the FINA 10-kilometre Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Hong Kong at the weekend.
Competitors took part in bath-like conditions, with the water temperatures a warm 26 degrees Celcius.
The competition featured approximately 35 men and 24 women, from a total of 19 countries.
Ho clocked 2hr 03min 54.40sec to beat Germany’s Thomas Lurz (2:04:21.50) comfortably. American Fran Crippen took third in 2:04:21.80.
The women’s race went to American Eva Fabian in 2:10:45.10.
Ho now heads to Mexico where he will compete in the next leg of the series.