- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
Coaching upgrade for SATTB
- Updated: September 21, 2010
The South African Table Tennis Board (SATTB) now has seven more qualified coaching personnel. This after a two-day ITTF Course Conductors Course held in Tshwane.
The course was facilitated by ITTF accredited course conductor Ms Polona Susin.
Coaches that passed the course are: Margie Luckay, Ashlyn Wagner (both international status), Bheki Khumalo, Neville PArker, Fundiswa Hlobo and Denver Titus (all national status) and Rosabelle Reise (national status, para table tennis).
These seven course conductors will all play a pivotal role in developing coaching initiatives around the country in future.