Can whoever is responsible for provinces to make time and visit Free State. Nothing is happening in terms of volleyball development, technically, administratively and any other form. The deputy president that happen to be the provincial president is running the organization to the grave. we have never had provincial election since 2006. There are no meetings, no activities but National is under the ipression that things are ok. Please Vsa assisit
- Team SA leads the way at Region 5 Games opening ceremony
- Stapleton flies flag for SA in India
- Judoka ready to get to grips for Team SA
- SA’s six Games boxers ready to take to the ring
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
Cape Town to host African Nations Champs
- Updated: September 6, 2010
The 2010 Boys under-19 African Nations Championships will be hosted by the Western Cape Sports School in Kuils River, Cape Town from 12-19 September.
In the 2009 championship, contested in Egypt in 2008, the hosts lost to rivals Tunisia in the final and Algeria were the bronze medallists. The winner of the 2010 Cape Town event will represent the African continent at the 2011 FIVB Boys Youth World Championship.
Participating countries in Cape Town will be: South Africa, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Congo Brazzaville and RD Congo.
The South African team is: Dean Layters, Miles Thompson, Clint Sanders, Robin Wessels, Marshallino Julies, Cody Isaacs, Bulumko Mabambulu, Carlo van Nelson, Cruden Daniels (All Western Cape), Thabo Ntombela (Gauteng), Nathaniel Rafapa (Limpopo Province) and Ruwellyn Pillay (Kwa Zulu Natal). Coach: Loet Groenewald (Western Cape), Assistant Coach: Adrian Strydom (Western Cape), Manager: Cliffy Chetty (Kwa Zulu Natal)