- Hartley’s Dusi build-up gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
Moodie moves up rankings
- Updated: August 23, 2010
Cincinnati Masters doubles semi-finalist Wesley Moodie has moved up two places on the ATP Tour rankings.
Moodie is now ranked 23rd and doubles partner Dick Norman of Belgium 20th (an improvement of three spots) in the latest rankings released on Monday.
The pair are now in action at the Pilot Pen Open in New Haven, Connecticut, starting on Monday.
Next best on the doubles rankings are Jeff Coetzee (112) and Rik de Voest (115).
Our top ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, dropped one position to 77th. Next best are Izak van der Merwe (up two places to 147) and Rik de Voest (dropped one place to 231).