- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Moodie moves up rankings
- Updated: August 23, 2010
Cincinnati Masters doubles semi-finalist Wesley Moodie has moved up two places on the ATP Tour rankings.
Moodie is now ranked 23rd and doubles partner Dick Norman of Belgium 20th (an improvement of three spots) in the latest rankings released on Monday.
The pair are now in action at the Pilot Pen Open in New Haven, Connecticut, starting on Monday.
Next best on the doubles rankings are Jeff Coetzee (112) and Rik de Voest (115).
Our top ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, dropped one position to 77th. Next best are Izak van der Merwe (up two places to 147) and Rik de Voest (dropped one place to 231).