- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
- Olympic champ Schurter moves into Cape Epic lead
- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
Moodie moves up rankings
- Updated: August 23, 2010
Cincinnati Masters doubles semi-finalist Wesley Moodie has moved up two places on the ATP Tour rankings.
Moodie is now ranked 23rd and doubles partner Dick Norman of Belgium 20th (an improvement of three spots) in the latest rankings released on Monday.
The pair are now in action at the Pilot Pen Open in New Haven, Connecticut, starting on Monday.
Next best on the doubles rankings are Jeff Coetzee (112) and Rik de Voest (115).
Our top ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, dropped one position to 77th. Next best are Izak van der Merwe (up two places to 147) and Rik de Voest (dropped one place to 231).