- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
- Sunshine Classic will see the Chase hotting up
- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
Moodie moves up rankings
- Updated: August 23, 2010
Cincinnati Masters doubles semi-finalist Wesley Moodie has moved up two places on the ATP Tour rankings.
Moodie is now ranked 23rd and doubles partner Dick Norman of Belgium 20th (an improvement of three spots) in the latest rankings released on Monday.
The pair are now in action at the Pilot Pen Open in New Haven, Connecticut, starting on Monday.
Next best on the doubles rankings are Jeff Coetzee (112) and Rik de Voest (115).
Our top ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, dropped one position to 77th. Next best are Izak van der Merwe (up two places to 147) and Rik de Voest (dropped one place to 231).