- Luvo leaps to another SA record at championships
- Defending champ Telfer well aware of junior threat
- McGuigan also equals course record at Zim Open
- Fisher fires course record 63 to lead by four in Harare
- Cele looking to do a job for Amajita at World Cup
- Simbine sets the pace with sub-10sec 100m victory
- Indigenous Games to be showcased at Arnold Classic Africa
- Olympian BMX ace Dodd in fine form at NAG series
- Banyana’s Mgcoyi picking up valuable skills in Germany
- Quick-starting Hugo holds one-shot lead in Harare
Moodie moves up rankings
- Updated: August 23, 2010
Cincinnati Masters doubles semi-finalist Wesley Moodie has moved up two places on the ATP Tour rankings.
Moodie is now ranked 23rd and doubles partner Dick Norman of Belgium 20th (an improvement of three spots) in the latest rankings released on Monday.
The pair are now in action at the Pilot Pen Open in New Haven, Connecticut, starting on Monday.
Next best on the doubles rankings are Jeff Coetzee (112) and Rik de Voest (115).
Our top ranked singles player, Kevin Anderson, dropped one position to 77th. Next best are Izak van der Merwe (up two places to 147) and Rik de Voest (dropped one place to 231).