- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Medals for SA in Costa Rica
- Updated: August 23, 2010
South Africa have won three silver and three bronze medals in the Copa Costa Rica para table tennis competition.
Aletta Moll was involved in all of the silver medals. She was runner-up in the women’s open wheelchair category and the women’s singles (class 2-3) and then teamed up with Rosebelle Riese to take silver behind Mexicoin the women’s teams class 2-5.
There were also bronze medals for Keitumetse Jacobs in the women’s open (standing) category women’s singles (class 7-8) and RIese also took bronze in the women’s singles (class 4-5).