- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
Medals for SA in Costa Rica
- Updated: August 23, 2010
South Africa have won three silver and three bronze medals in the Copa Costa Rica para table tennis competition.
Aletta Moll was involved in all of the silver medals. She was runner-up in the women’s open wheelchair category and the women’s singles (class 2-3) and then teamed up with Rosebelle Riese to take silver behind Mexicoin the women’s teams class 2-5.
There were also bronze medals for Keitumetse Jacobs in the women’s open (standing) category women’s singles (class 7-8) and RIese also took bronze in the women’s singles (class 4-5).