- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
Medals for SA in Costa Rica
- Updated: August 23, 2010
South Africa have won three silver and three bronze medals in the Copa Costa Rica para table tennis competition.
Aletta Moll was involved in all of the silver medals. She was runner-up in the women’s open wheelchair category and the women’s singles (class 2-3) and then teamed up with Rosebelle Riese to take silver behind Mexicoin the women’s teams class 2-5.
There were also bronze medals for Keitumetse Jacobs in the women’s open (standing) category women’s singles (class 7-8) and RIese also took bronze in the women’s singles (class 4-5).