- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
Medals for SA in Costa Rica
- Updated: August 23, 2010
South Africa have won three silver and three bronze medals in the Copa Costa Rica para table tennis competition.
Aletta Moll was involved in all of the silver medals. She was runner-up in the women’s open wheelchair category and the women’s singles (class 2-3) and then teamed up with Rosebelle Riese to take silver behind Mexicoin the women’s teams class 2-5.
There were also bronze medals for Keitumetse Jacobs in the women’s open (standing) category women’s singles (class 7-8) and RIese also took bronze in the women’s singles (class 4-5).