Please send results on a daily [or less] basis as a member of our Table Tennis club in Allentown, PA USA is competing in the Class 5 wheelchair [Female] Thank you, Toni Bernstein If more convenient/possible and practical, you can please send me to a site to follow updates/results
- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
Costa Rica warm-up for SA squad
- Updated: July 29, 2010
Our leading para-table tennis athletes will be taking part in the Copa Costa Rica Para Table Tennis Championships on 10-15 August in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This will be part of their preparation for the World Table Tennis Para Championships in Korea from 25 October to 3 November.
The experience will be invaluable as part of their preparation and experience gaining cycle of pre-World Championships activities:
The Costa Rica event already boasts an entry of 80 players from 16 countries.
The players making the trip are: Alett Moll, Rosebelle Riese, Keitumetse Jacobs, Claire Fransman, Zakhele Khuzwayo and Thiagen Natesan. Their support team will be made up of: Finn Nilsen (team manager), Bernavin April (Assistant manager/coach), Sameera Maal (head coach) and Christien vd Merwe (physiotherapist).
The South African Table Tennis Board (SATTB) and the South African Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (SASAPD) wishes them good luck and looks forward to an inspiring performance record from all the athletes.