Please send results on a daily [or less] basis as a member of our Table Tennis club in Allentown, PA USA is competing in the Class 5 wheelchair [Female] Thank you, Toni Bernstein If more convenient/possible and practical, you can please send me to a site to follow updates/results
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Costa Rica warm-up for SA squad
- Updated: July 29, 2010
Our leading para-table tennis athletes will be taking part in the Copa Costa Rica Para Table Tennis Championships on 10-15 August in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This will be part of their preparation for the World Table Tennis Para Championships in Korea from 25 October to 3 November.
The experience will be invaluable as part of their preparation and experience gaining cycle of pre-World Championships activities:
The Costa Rica event already boasts an entry of 80 players from 16 countries.
The players making the trip are: Alett Moll, Rosebelle Riese, Keitumetse Jacobs, Claire Fransman, Zakhele Khuzwayo and Thiagen Natesan. Their support team will be made up of: Finn Nilsen (team manager), Bernavin April (Assistant manager/coach), Sameera Maal (head coach) and Christien vd Merwe (physiotherapist).
The South African Table Tennis Board (SATTB) and the South African Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (SASAPD) wishes them good luck and looks forward to an inspiring performance record from all the athletes.