Please send results on a daily [or less] basis as a member of our Table Tennis club in Allentown, PA USA is competing in the Class 5 wheelchair [Female] Thank you, Toni Bernstein If more convenient/possible and practical, you can please send me to a site to follow updates/results
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
Costa Rica warm-up for SA squad
- Updated: July 29, 2010
Our leading para-table tennis athletes will be taking part in the Copa Costa Rica Para Table Tennis Championships on 10-15 August in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This will be part of their preparation for the World Table Tennis Para Championships in Korea from 25 October to 3 November.
The experience will be invaluable as part of their preparation and experience gaining cycle of pre-World Championships activities:
The Costa Rica event already boasts an entry of 80 players from 16 countries.
The players making the trip are: Alett Moll, Rosebelle Riese, Keitumetse Jacobs, Claire Fransman, Zakhele Khuzwayo and Thiagen Natesan. Their support team will be made up of: Finn Nilsen (team manager), Bernavin April (Assistant manager/coach), Sameera Maal (head coach) and Christien vd Merwe (physiotherapist).
The South African Table Tennis Board (SATTB) and the South African Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (SASAPD) wishes them good luck and looks forward to an inspiring performance record from all the athletes.