- SA duo up for prestigious world awards
- SA youngsters aim for a repeat of 2014
- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
Caster for Milan meeting?
- Updated: July 23, 2010
Italian athletics officials claim world 800m champion Caster Semenya is to race in the Notturna di Milano meeting on September 9.
Semenya, 19, has won her first two races, both in Finland, since she returned following an 11-month absence caused by a gender row after she won the world title in Berlin last August.
The Limpopo athlete was authorised to resume competing on July 6 after a review of gender-verification tests by global governing body the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).