- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
Caster for Milan meeting?
- Updated: July 23, 2010
Italian athletics officials claim world 800m champion Caster Semenya is to race in the Notturna di Milano meeting on September 9.
Semenya, 19, has won her first two races, both in Finland, since she returned following an 11-month absence caused by a gender row after she won the world title in Berlin last August.
The Limpopo athlete was authorised to resume competing on July 6 after a review of gender-verification tests by global governing body the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).