- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
Caster for Milan meeting?
- Updated: July 23, 2010
Italian athletics officials claim world 800m champion Caster Semenya is to race in the Notturna di Milano meeting on September 9.
Semenya, 19, has won her first two races, both in Finland, since she returned following an 11-month absence caused by a gender row after she won the world title in Berlin last August.
The Limpopo athlete was authorised to resume competing on July 6 after a review of gender-verification tests by global governing body the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).