- Swiss experience helps Beyers take two track titles
- SA’s developing sailors to battle it out in historic regatta
- Triple boost for Dazel’s women’s sevens side
- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
Caster for Milan meeting?
- Updated: July 23, 2010
Italian athletics officials claim world 800m champion Caster Semenya is to race in the Notturna di Milano meeting on September 9.
Semenya, 19, has won her first two races, both in Finland, since she returned following an 11-month absence caused by a gender row after she won the world title in Berlin last August.
The Limpopo athlete was authorised to resume competing on July 6 after a review of gender-verification tests by global governing body the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF).