Job well done keitumetse and all athletes. Central University Of Technology, Free State Rocks! You go Keith, Go Girl!!! You are the best among the Greatest!!!!!_Kantoro Behle From CUT. Bloemfontein
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
Seven chosen for World Championships
- Updated: July 6, 2010
Seven players have been named to represent South Africa at the 2010 ITTF Para Table Tennis World Championships in Gwanju, Korea.
The South African Table Tennis Board (SATTB) on Monday announced the team for the championships between 25 October and 3 November 2010.
The athletes were selected on the basis of their performance at the 2009 African Continental Para Table Tennis Championships in Johannesburg in December 2009.
The players doing duty in Korea are: Nosipho Nxumalo, Keitumetse Jacobs, Alisha Sadler-Almeida, Rosebelle Riese, Alett Moll, Zakhele Khuzwayo and Johannes de Beer.
The SATTB congratulates the athletes on their achievement.