- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
Fourie flies to SA sprint record
- Updated: June 14, 2010
South Africa’s Arnu Fourie has run the T44┬á100-metre dash in a new South African record of 11.19 seconds at an international meeting in Leverkusen, Germany.
Apart from being a new national makr it’s also an Africa record for the Stellenbosch based athlete.
At the same meeting Jean Joubert broke Dewald Reynders’ previous South African record of 12.40m with a throw of 12.68m in the F44 shot put.