- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after excited mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
- SA five burn up the rinks in Europe
- Hamman changes tack and is rewarded with hurdles title
- Mansfield moves on to WP Amateur in confident mood
- February and McDougall take the spoils at Dairy
Fourie flies to SA sprint record
- Updated: June 14, 2010
South Africa’s Arnu Fourie has run the T44┬á100-metre dash in a new South African record of 11.19 seconds at an international meeting in Leverkusen, Germany.
Apart from being a new national makr it’s also an Africa record for the Stellenbosch based athlete.
At the same meeting Jean Joubert broke Dewald Reynders’ previous South African record of 12.40m with a throw of 12.68m in the F44 shot put.