- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
- Muizenberg hosts SA’s first Adapative Championships
- SA duo seal silver medals at African Championships
- Harris on the rise after two Futures wins
Points to remember in 2010
- Updated: June 2, 2010
IMPORTANT FENCING FIXTURES REMAINING FOR 2010
7–9 – Senior Nationals and SAAFA AGM in Bloemfontein.
25-26 —Junior National Championships in Pretoria.
25-30 — Africa Championships in Tunisia.
28-30 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
29-30 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC).
1-3 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
1-5 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC)
6-13 – Senior World Championships in Paris – France.
4-5 – Gauteng Open in Johannesburg.
5-10 – USSA Championships in Pretoria.