- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
Points to remember in 2010
- Updated: June 2, 2010
IMPORTANT FENCING FIXTURES REMAINING FOR 2010
7–9 – Senior Nationals and SAAFA AGM in Bloemfontein.
25-26 —Junior National Championships in Pretoria.
25-30 — Africa Championships in Tunisia.
28-30 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
29-30 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC).
1-3 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
1-5 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC)
6-13 – Senior World Championships in Paris – France.
4-5 – Gauteng Open in Johannesburg.
5-10 – USSA Championships in Pretoria.