- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Points to remember in 2010
- Updated: June 2, 2010
IMPORTANT FENCING FIXTURES REMAINING FOR 2010
7–9 – Senior Nationals and SAAFA AGM in Bloemfontein.
25-26 —Junior National Championships in Pretoria.
25-30 — Africa Championships in Tunisia.
28-30 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
29-30 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC).
1-3 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
1-5 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC)
6-13 – Senior World Championships in Paris – France.
4-5 – Gauteng Open in Johannesburg.
5-10 – USSA Championships in Pretoria.