- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
Points to remember in 2010
- Updated: June 2, 2010
IMPORTANT FENCING FIXTURES REMAINING FOR 2010
7–9 – Senior Nationals and SAAFA AGM in Bloemfontein.
25-26 —Junior National Championships in Pretoria.
25-30 — Africa Championships in Tunisia.
28-30 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
29-30 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC).
1-3 – World Veteran’s Championships in Porec – Croatia
1-5 – Commonwealth Championships in Melbourne – Australia (TBC)
6-13 – Senior World Championships in Paris – France.
4-5 – Gauteng Open in Johannesburg.
5-10 – USSA Championships in Pretoria.