- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
Development clinics at Tuks
- Updated: May 21, 2010
The University of Pretoria will be conducting developmental basketball clinics for interested players and coaches.
The clinic will be facilitated by the first and second teams Tuks Basketball coaches. The coaches will be ably assisted by the Tuks Basketball first womens’ and men’s teams’ players.
This camp is open to both male and female participants (coaches and players), and more specifically, learners from schools in and around the City of Tshwane.
The purpose of this camp is to train participants in Basketball’s fundamental skills, technical and tactical basics that guarantee better and improved performance in both playing and coaching. As such, the programme should give both players and coaches an added advantage when it comes to playing Basketball.
The camp will be held as follows:
Date: 14-18 June 2010
Venue: St Mary’s DSG, Pretoria
Age Groups: U13 to U18, boys and Girls
Registration Fee: R 585.00 per player
For more information please contact:
Ms. Sibongile Maswanganye
Office: 012 420 6061
Mr. Neo Mothiba