- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
Budler, Lebogang take titles
- Updated: March 15, 2010
Bianca Budler and Ramokopelwa Lebogang are the African Tumbling Champions after their victories at the 10th African Gymnastics Championships in Walvis Bay.
Bianca showed at an exceptionally high standard as she won the competition with 93.00 points, well ahead of team-mate Kgadiete Molebogeng, who won silver with 85.90 points.
World Games competitor and finalist, Lebogang won the senior gold with 98.30 points. Kelly Andrew and Nko Motlhalefi claimed the silver and bronze medals respectively.
Rachidi Boitshoko and Todd Lauren took gold and silver respectively in the junior women’s tumbling categories.