- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
- Captain Terblanche ready to rock the Summer Series
- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
Budler, Lebogang take titles
- Updated: March 15, 2010
Bianca Budler and Ramokopelwa Lebogang are the African Tumbling Champions after their victories at the 10th African Gymnastics Championships in Walvis Bay.
Bianca showed at an exceptionally high standard as she won the competition with 93.00 points, well ahead of team-mate Kgadiete Molebogeng, who won silver with 85.90 points.
World Games competitor and finalist, Lebogang won the senior gold with 98.30 points. Kelly Andrew and Nko Motlhalefi claimed the silver and bronze medals respectively.
Rachidi Boitshoko and Todd Lauren took gold and silver respectively in the junior women’s tumbling categories.