- Dusi seedings up for grabs at Umpetha Challenge
- Honoured Prinsloo looks to make even bigger strides
- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
Budler, Lebogang take titles
- Updated: March 15, 2010
Bianca Budler and Ramokopelwa Lebogang are the African Tumbling Champions after their victories at the 10th African Gymnastics Championships in Walvis Bay.
Bianca showed at an exceptionally high standard as she won the competition with 93.00 points, well ahead of team-mate Kgadiete Molebogeng, who won silver with 85.90 points.
World Games competitor and finalist, Lebogang won the senior gold with 98.30 points. Kelly Andrew and Nko Motlhalefi claimed the silver and bronze medals respectively.
Rachidi Boitshoko and Todd Lauren took gold and silver respectively in the junior women’s tumbling categories.