- World Cup bronze for SA’s Zoonekynd
- Eagle-birdie finish helps Garcia to Challenge victory
- Olympian Ho and Twichell are Cape Mile champions
- Lawrie wins at Fancourt to grab a prestigous double
- Coetzee hangs in for share of the Pro-Am lead
- Garcia getting closer to another Tour title
- Toughest Dusi in years but Birkett and Solms triumph
- Zoonekynd eases into finals at Baku World Cup
- Solid Ahlers leads by two at Fancourt
- Garcia, Park lead as defending champ Pace lurks
Budler, Lebogang take titles
- Updated: March 15, 2010
Bianca Budler and Ramokopelwa Lebogang are the African Tumbling Champions after their victories at the 10th African Gymnastics Championships in Walvis Bay.
Bianca showed at an exceptionally high standard as she won the competition with 93.00 points, well ahead of team-mate Kgadiete Molebogeng, who won silver with 85.90 points.
World Games competitor and finalist, Lebogang won the senior gold with 98.30 points. Kelly Andrew and Nko Motlhalefi claimed the silver and bronze medals respectively.
Rachidi Boitshoko and Todd Lauren took gold and silver respectively in the junior women’s tumbling categories.