- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
Rowing workshop in Johannesburg
- Updated: March 10, 2010
Rowing South Africa are hosting an Adaptive Classification workshop to be held in Johannesburg on 16-18 April.
The course will be conducted by FISA Classifier trainers Judy Morrison and Simon Goodey.
The first two days of the course will feature the classsification process and medical and technical assessment and the third and final day will be a practical exercise.
Venue will be the RowSA offices at 132 Jan Smuts Avenue in Parkwood for the first two days before moving on to Victoria Lake, Germiston (venue to be confirmed).
The course is free of charge but can only accommodate a limited number of applicants so the closing date for applications is 26 March.
RSVP: Lynette Govender at: [email protected]