- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
- Double gold for Venter as SA medal count reaches 59
- Winning start for Ellis as Banyana beat Egypt
- Skhosana’s promise to take SA even further forward
- It’s 50 medals for SA at African Championships
- Top-ranked Williams does the double
- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
Rowing workshop in Johannesburg
- Updated: March 10, 2010
Rowing South Africa are hosting an Adaptive Classification workshop to be held in Johannesburg on 16-18 April.
The course will be conducted by FISA Classifier trainers Judy Morrison and Simon Goodey.
The first two days of the course will feature the classsification process and medical and technical assessment and the third and final day will be a practical exercise.
Venue will be the RowSA offices at 132 Jan Smuts Avenue in Parkwood for the first two days before moving on to Victoria Lake, Germiston (venue to be confirmed).
The course is free of charge but can only accommodate a limited number of applicants so the closing date for applications is 26 March.
RSVP: Lynette Govender at: firstname.lastname@example.org