- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
- Five-stroke cushion as Mistry makes her move
Chani falls at final hurdle
- Updated: January 11, 2010
Our up and coming tennis star Chani Scheepers has failed to make the main draw for this week’s Medibank International tournament in Sydney, Australia.
Scheepers came up against Germany’s Anna-Lena Groenefeld in her final qualifying match.
She won the first set 6-4 but the German then picked up her game to win the final two sets 6-4 6-4, meaning Scheepers failed to make the main draw.