- OJ Eagles, Western Warriors rule the Currie Cup roost
- Radebe hoping to realise Tokyo 2020 dream
- Continental track championships wrap up in style
- Young Guns rule the day at Cape Epic
- SA stars on track at continental championships
- ‘Technical session’ brings out the best in Van Rensburg
- Relay quartet speed to second fastest 4×100 time
- SA longboard trio go down in Papua New Guinea
- Sauser/Kulhavy’s win makes up ground at Cape Epic
- Third consecutive NYC Half victory for Van Dyk
Twenty-year ban for cyclist
- Updated: November 24, 2009
Professional cyclist Gianni da Ros has been hit with a 20-year ban by the Italian Olympic Committee.
He was arrested in Padua, Italy in March following an investigation into drug trafficking.
Another two cyclists, David Lucato and Albino Corazzin were suspended for eight and two years respectively for the use of stimulants.