- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
- Olympian Barrow chooses SA over Australia
- Prinsloo starts 2017 with another payday
- Junior Bok star Davids gets Blitzboks call-up
Twenty-year ban for cyclist
- Updated: November 24, 2009
Professional cyclist Gianni da Ros has been hit with a 20-year ban by the Italian Olympic Committee.
He was arrested in Padua, Italy in March following an investigation into drug trafficking.
Another two cyclists, David Lucato and Albino Corazzin were suspended for eight and two years respectively for the use of stimulants.