- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
- Trio of SA divers shine at United States meetings
- Late starter Mabilane goes on to share lead
- Shange takes second in last race Down Under
- Senong names final Amajita squad for Afcon in Zambia
Twenty-year ban for cyclist
- Updated: November 24, 2009
Professional cyclist Gianni da Ros has been hit with a 20-year ban by the Italian Olympic Committee.
He was arrested in Padua, Italy in March following an investigation into drug trafficking.
Another two cyclists, David Lucato and Albino Corazzin were suspended for eight and two years respectively for the use of stimulants.