- Haig celebrates comeback with fourth IGT Tour victory
- Sixth-time lucky as Van Rensburg finally savours SA title
- Is mighty Manyonga the world’s first nine-metre man?
- Mistry tames the nerves to nail victory at Wanderers
- SA boys bring back Nations Cup gold from Czech Republic
- Van Dyk fourth and motivated after exciting mass finish in London
- Olympic rowers for Arnold Classic Africa
- Haig hits comeback trail with a vengeance at Killarney
- Mabulu grabs bronze, kata team wins three medals in Madagascar
- Cremona pulls out all the stops with best throw on SA soil
Twenty-year ban for cyclist
- Updated: November 24, 2009
Professional cyclist Gianni da Ros has been hit with a 20-year ban by the Italian Olympic Committee.
He was arrested in Padua, Italy in March following an investigation into drug trafficking.
Another two cyclists, David Lucato and Albino Corazzin were suspended for eight and two years respectively for the use of stimulants.