- SA stars on track for national championships
- Bezuidenhout, Smit off to flyer at Better Ball Challenge
- Thousands of women prepare for running Challenge
- SA’s team named to do Fed Cup duty in Lithuania
- Hawtrey’s passing a big loss for SA cycling
- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
Addinall beaten at World Championships
- Updated: September 25, 2009
Richard Addinall has gone down fighting at the World Wrestling Championships in Herning, Denmark this week.
The South African went down to relatively unknown Chinese opponent Bi Shengfeng.
The final score was 3-1 to Shengfeng.
Round by round, the score in the 74 kilogram division was 2-1 4-0 0-0 in favour of the Chinese.
Addinall ended being ranked 20th and Shengfeng 21st.