- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
Addinall beaten at World Championships
- Updated: September 25, 2009
Richard Addinall has gone down fighting at the World Wrestling Championships in Herning, Denmark this week.
The South African went down to relatively unknown Chinese opponent Bi Shengfeng.
The final score was 3-1 to Shengfeng.
Round by round, the score in the 74 kilogram division was 2-1 4-0 0-0 in favour of the Chinese.
Addinall ended being ranked 20th and Shengfeng 21st.