- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Addinall beaten at World Championships
- Updated: September 25, 2009
Richard Addinall has gone down fighting at the World Wrestling Championships in Herning, Denmark this week.
The South African went down to relatively unknown Chinese opponent Bi Shengfeng.
The final score was 3-1 to Shengfeng.
Round by round, the score in the 74 kilogram division was 2-1 4-0 0-0 in favour of the Chinese.
Addinall ended being ranked 20th and Shengfeng 21st.