- Eight named to do Test duty against India
- Banetse has his eye on Umpetha Challenge podium
- Continental honours for Kimberley’s Fitzpatrick
- Harris home on a high after three victories on the trot
- Golden boy Hamman on the mend after surgery
- Hartley’s Dusi buildup gathers pace
- World’s top teams head for SA
- Sunshine Ladies Tour starts fourth season in January
- Weber wins SA’s final gold medal of African Champs
- Tough going in Tongyeong for SA’s Radford
Addinall beaten at World Championships
- Updated: September 25, 2009
Richard Addinall has gone down fighting at the World Wrestling Championships in Herning, Denmark this week.
The South African went down to relatively unknown Chinese opponent Bi Shengfeng.
The final score was 3-1 to Shengfeng.
Round by round, the score in the 74 kilogram division was 2-1 4-0 0-0 in favour of the Chinese.
Addinall ended being ranked 20th and Shengfeng 21st.