- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
- Van Niekerk pays tribute to triumphant Bolt
- Banyana dominate but go down to Ghana in playoff
- Blitzboks bag three wins in Dubai
- International honours for Olympic coach Barrow
- Hall of Fame honours for SA legend Sally Little
- Blitzboks off to a great start with Ugandan whitewash
- Banyana going all out to bag bronze in Cameroon
- Powell opts for experience at Dubai Sevens
Coach’s international learning curve
- Updated: September 17, 2009
Weightlifting in South African stands to benefit greatly from some international input in the new year.
National coach Aveenash Pandoo is currently away on an international coaching course.
The course takes place in Budapest, Hungary. It started on 16 September and lasts until 9 December.
Sponsored by the Olympic Solidarity movement, the experience gained should greatly benefit┬á weightlifting in South Africa.