- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
- Mayo grabs his chance at SA Amateur Championship
- Nyambi soaking up the ins and outs of the golfing world
- Frechou out to end Harmse’s hammer reign
- Rain wins at Glendower and forces early Sunshine start
- Mokoena and Roto shine at home and abroad
Coach’s international learning curve
- Updated: September 17, 2009
Weightlifting in South African stands to benefit greatly from some international input in the new year.
National coach Aveenash Pandoo is currently away on an international coaching course.
The course takes place in Budapest, Hungary. It started on 16 September and lasts until 9 December.
Sponsored by the Olympic Solidarity movement, the experience gained should greatly benefit┬á weightlifting in South Africa.