- Nienaber back with a bang, targets another Nomads title
- Seboko best of the bunch in uphill battle in Uganda
- Davids doubles up in Summer Series
- Elkington eclipses opposition at Loch Ness
- Hurdler Steenkamp winding up for a big one
- Olympic champion’s Epic win, big-hearted women’s triumph
- SA runners in search of elusive medals in Kampala
- Davids does the job on day one of Summer Series
- SA’s Strauss and Knox nail down Epic podium places
- Freiburghaus doubles up at Randpark
Coach’s international learning curve
- Updated: September 17, 2009
Weightlifting in South African stands to benefit greatly from some international input in the new year.
National coach Aveenash Pandoo is currently away on an international coaching course.
The course takes place in Budapest, Hungary. It started on 16 September and lasts until 9 December.
Sponsored by the Olympic Solidarity movement, the experience gained should greatly benefit┬á weightlifting in South Africa.