- Bregman: SA Women’s Masters is anyone’s to win
- Top-ranked Klaasen named in Davis Cup squad
- Henderson hunts Dusi Marathon history
- Conradie hunts win to even up brotherly battle
- Mgcoyi: Banyana have to bury their chances against France
- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
Coach’s international learning curve
- Updated: September 17, 2009
Weightlifting in South African stands to benefit greatly from some international input in the new year.
National coach Aveenash Pandoo is currently away on an international coaching course.
The course takes place in Budapest, Hungary. It started on 16 September and lasts until 9 December.
Sponsored by the Olympic Solidarity movement, the experience gained should greatly benefit┬á weightlifting in South Africa.