- Championship records for Brown and relay team
- Gobel grabs share of the lead at Kyalami
- Interim coach Ellis looks to take Banyana even further
- Opening round of 70 puts Williams in front
- Big medal haul for SA at Junior Commonwealth Games
- Successful comeback from injury as Anel grabs fourth
- Dednam duo win 10th SA doubles title
- Corbett leads the way as SA tally grows to 35
- Caster, Wayde up for Athletes of the Year award
- Seven more golds for SA at African Championships
Coach’s international learning curve
- Updated: September 17, 2009
Weightlifting in South African stands to benefit greatly from some international input in the new year.
National coach Aveenash Pandoo is currently away on an international coaching course.
The course takes place in Budapest, Hungary. It started on 16 September and lasts until 9 December.
Sponsored by the Olympic Solidarity movement, the experience gained should greatly benefit┬á weightlifting in South Africa.