Great site! As the Republic of Hout Bay Consulate, we are dedicated to promoting Hout Bay and would like to know how we can link our site with yours in order to promote our beautiful bay during the FEI World Cup qualifier. Please check out our site at www.houtbaybookings.co.za Regards Corinne Meyer Minister of Tourism Republic of Hout Bay
- Strauss hoping title defence will spark return to form
- Defending champ Venter makes his SA senior team debut
- Singh shoots Amajita to victory against Cameroon
- Pace bounces back with strong finish in Thailand
- Blitzboks take it easy before Las Vegas Sevens
- Maripa bags first title of the year in Bolton
- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
Top jumpers for Mother City
- Updated: September 8, 2009
Equestrian fans will head for Hout Bay, Cape Town on 19-22 November for showjumping action of the highest order.
It’s the FEI Cape Town World Cup qualifer, the last and most prestigious leg of the South African League of the World Cup Showjumping Championship.
It’s also an Olympic and World Equestrian Games qualifier and will be held at Glenellen Farm, a glorious venue for equestrian action.
Most of the country’s top horses and riders will be competing. Apart from the horsey action, there’s non-stop entertainment, food stalls and children’s activities.
Organised by veteran Western Province show jumper Judy Louw, doyenne of the equestrian industry, this is the only international show jumping competition in Cape Town and pulls visitors and competitors nationally to the Mother City.
Entry is free and action is between 9am and 5pm daily.