- Health issues as South Africa play catch-up in India
- Team SA head off to Angola on Region 5 Games mission
- Mthembu puts SA back on podium… after 23 years!
- Reverse strategy puts Waschefort in front
- Debut Hawaii win for Jordy Smith
- Blitzboks skipper calls for improvement on home soil
- Runaway Test win for South Africa in India
- Olympian Stone pounces at Leopard Creek
- SA team extend lead in Indian Test
- Blitzboks blast past Kiwis to reach Dubai semi-finals
Bronze for Under-21s
- Updated: September 2, 2009
Our Under-21 women’s team brought back a bronze medal from the recent African Table Tennis Championships in Rabat, Morocco.
South Africa competed against eight other countries. They were hosts, Morocco, Egypt, Congo, Tunisia, Nigeria, Djibouti, Algeria and Ivory Coast.
The men’s team placed sixth at the same championships.
Then at the recent Confederation of Zone VI Championships in Benoni, we snapped up all the gold medals on offer.
South Africa took on six other African countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe.