- Sheer skill as SA duo clean up on world stage
- It’s an all-SA Championship showdown in Humewood final
- Kruger best-placed SA player as Peterson leads in the wet
- High praise for SAFA from FIFA president Infantino
- Park wins play-off in Classic duel against Dlamini
- Buhai ends with a birdie to grab Glendower lead
- Amajita win warm-up match before U20 AFCON
- Levey ends 10-month drought to win at Randpark
- Porteous back to defend at Joburg Open after tough year
- Two more medals as SA finish with five in Egypt
Bronze for Under-21s
- Updated: September 2, 2009
Our Under-21 women’s team brought back a bronze medal from the recent African Table Tennis Championships in Rabat, Morocco.
South Africa competed against eight other countries. They were hosts, Morocco, Egypt, Congo, Tunisia, Nigeria, Djibouti, Algeria and Ivory Coast.
The men’s team placed sixth at the same championships.
Then at the recent Confederation of Zone VI Championships in Benoni, we snapped up all the gold medals on offer.
South Africa took on six other African countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe.