- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
Bronze for Under-21s
- Updated: September 2, 2009
Our Under-21 women’s team brought back a bronze medal from the recent African Table Tennis Championships in Rabat, Morocco.
South Africa competed against eight other countries. They were hosts, Morocco, Egypt, Congo, Tunisia, Nigeria, Djibouti, Algeria and Ivory Coast.
The men’s team placed sixth at the same championships.
Then at the recent Confederation of Zone VI Championships in Benoni, we snapped up all the gold medals on offer.
South Africa took on six other African countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe.