- Hoffman celebrates birthday with Classic victory
- Matriculant Du Toit is joint leader at the Wanderers
- Queen’s Baton Relay gets ever closer to South Africa
- Luvo leaps to another SA record at championships
- Defending champ Telfer well aware of junior threat
- McGuigan also equals course record at Zim Open
- Fisher fires course record 63 to lead by four in Harare
- Cele looking to do a job for Amajita at World Cup
- Simbine sets the pace with sub-10sec 100m victory
- Indigenous Games to be showcased at Arnold Classic Africa
Bronze for Under-21s
- Updated: September 2, 2009
Our Under-21 women’s team brought back a bronze medal from the recent African Table Tennis Championships in Rabat, Morocco.
South Africa competed against eight other countries. They were hosts, Morocco, Egypt, Congo, Tunisia, Nigeria, Djibouti, Algeria and Ivory Coast.
The men’s team placed sixth at the same championships.
Then at the recent Confederation of Zone VI Championships in Benoni, we snapped up all the gold medals on offer.
South Africa took on six other African countries: Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe.