- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
- Banyana get right into training regime in Reunion
- Future speedsters strut their stuff at Green Point
- Garcia tames wind to share the lead at SA Women’s Masters
- Skhosana starts his 2017 season in France
- Birkett spearheads big field for Drak Challenge
SA go down to the hosts
- Updated: August 6, 2009
The South African men’s side went down 88-72 to hosts Libya in their opening fixture of the African championships in Tripoli.
South Africa, ranked 56th on the world rankings, now play Nigeria in their second game on Thursday.
The other team in Group A are the Ivory Coast.
The championships continue until the final on August 15.