- Le Roux changes age group in victorious fashion
- Newly-wed Buhai keen to get back into the swing of things
- More honours for Mona as she takes gold in Texas
- Bujela and Prinsloo make the running at Randpark
- South African yacht sails to third spot in Cape2Rio
- Banyana replacements named for France friendly
- Local caddie bags big bonus after Storm’s win
- Storm stays calm as he holds off McIlroy to win SA Open
- Productive camp for Banyana ahead of French clash
- Storm hits last round of SA Open with three-stroke lead
Moodie moving through
- Updated: June 30, 2009
In-form South African doubles player Wesley Moodie has moved smoothly into the third round at Wimbledon.
A member of SASCOC’s OPEX squad for London, 2012, the ninth seed, coupled with Belgium’s Dick Norman, beat the Russian combination of Igor Andreev and Evgeny Korolev 7-6 3-6 7-5 6-4.
Moodie is the only South African men’s player left in the Wimbledon draw.
Moodie and Norman will now take on Romanians Andrei Pavel and Horia Tecau in the third round.