- Ellis: ‘We never gave up and kept playing and fighting’
- Garlicki keen to get going on home turf
- Blitzbok speedsters gearing up for Wellington action
- Banyana go down 2-0 to France in Reunion
- Birkett and Solms wrap up Drak Challenge wins
- Park posts her maiden Sunshine Tour victory
- White-hot racing as McGregor, Solms lead Drak
- Ellis urges Banyana players to show off their talents
- Mokoka makes Marathon Majors debut in Tokyo
- Park’s 68 puts her two shots clear at SA Masters
Khotso tops in Turku
- Updated: June 27, 2009
Beijing Olympic silver medallist Khotso Mokoena stayed on the winning trail as he continued his winning trail in Europe this week with victory in Turku, Finland.
It was the South African long jump recordholder’s fourth win on the trot but his 8.14-metre leap was his shortest after three 8.33 efforts in a row.
Also in action was SA 3,000m steeplechase recordholder Ruben Ramolefi, who won the 1,500m in 3min 47.25sec.
This came a day after he clocked 3:47.83 in Sweden where he didn’t medal. His time in Finland was the fastest of his season.