- England wrap up Summer Series with 2-0 win against SA
- Five more Meet records at SA Grand Prix
- Fichardt nails 15th Sunshine Tour win at Joburg Open
- SA duo struggle at Tokyo Marathon
- Le Clos leads the way at SA Grand Prix in Stellenbosch
- SA women lead but go down to England in Summer Series
- Rain delay shortens Joburg Open still further
- SA’s Van Dyk in the Tokyo mix… chasing world record
- Fichardt finds his form at sodden Joburg Open
- Young Lamprecht makes history at Humewood
Khotso tops in Turku
- Updated: June 27, 2009
Beijing Olympic silver medallist Khotso Mokoena stayed on the winning trail as he continued his winning trail in Europe this week with victory in Turku, Finland.
It was the South African long jump recordholder’s fourth win on the trot but his 8.14-metre leap was his shortest after three 8.33 efforts in a row.
Also in action was SA 3,000m steeplechase recordholder Ruben Ramolefi, who won the 1,500m in 3min 47.25sec.
This came a day after he clocked 3:47.83 in Sweden where he didn’t medal. His time in Finland was the fastest of his season.